Hello!! As you can see, I’m selling buttons! I have lots of left over parts and I need to get it all out. All of it! Out! Do you need to do some last minute holiday shopping? Maybe I can help! I have a bunch of stuff, and I add to my list fairly regularly.
- These are 1.25” buttons! I draw/punch/press them myself.
- Full list of styles is right here.
- They are $2 (CAD) each! Or 5 buttons for $9!
- Some buttons have their own special set prices, but you don’t need to buy them in a set! (They are a bit cheaper though.)
- I’ll ship these anywhere!
- Shipping prices start at $3.50 (CAD) for 5 buttons. Depending on where you live or how many you buy, it may get more expensive!
- I can’t and won’t promise these will get to you before the holidays due to the Holiday Postal Rush, but the earlier you order the higher your chances!
How do I order?
- All orders should be sent to sketchyheart+buttons[at]gmail.com!
- Please include your name, address, your paypal address and order in your e-mail. (There is a form to copy paste on the site!)
- I’ll get back to you with your total cost + shipping, and once payment is made I’ll ship your order off!
- I’m afraid I can only take paypal as payment at this time. I’m sorry 8C
If you have any questions, please send me a line! Tumblr eats all of my asks so maybe don’t do that…. :S
Thank you very much for looking!! Any reblogs would be greatly appreciated and also I love you. Have very Happy Holidays, tumblr. <3
You should really buy, like, all of these. Everyone. All of them. Best Christmas presents ever, for everybody.
So yeah, I basically have the best boss ever.
I’ve only been working at Plan B Books in Glasgow for a couple of weeks now, and last week the shop owner got to pop down to Thought Bubble to meet and greet and liaison and all that jazz. I was proper gutted I couldn’t go, but I did get to help man the fort back home at the store so it was all fun for me regardless.
Anyway. What does Pete go and do? He flippin’ comes back with a signed copy of “Phonogram: The Singles Club” as a “Welcome to the Shop” gift!
(Perhaps because I haven’t shut up about Young Avengers since I started there…)
So yeah. Best Boss. Ever. I might even get him a mug that says as much.
(As a bonus, here’s also me meeting Gillen at Plan B when he did an impromptu book signing there this summer. I hadn’t started reading YA yet, and was only there to get a couple of issues signed for some friends back in Vancouver. I think we ended up talking about America. Basically this is the moment when I was actually convinced to read issue one. Good times.)
So apparently on my days off I just write Dance Central fan fictions now.
sorry but not sorry
(I actually had a lot of shit to catch up on today which I didn’t do so really I am sorry.)
I am six followers away from 200.